September 23, 2007

"Shifting Shadows"

Sun
© Photographer: Lisja | Agency: Dreamstime.com
September 22, 2007 ~ Shifting shadows. In your heart, you desire certainty. Most of your life you have been in search of the truth only to find that most things tend to shift like shadows sooner or later. Tomorrow is the September Autumnal Equinox when the sun is directly above the equator, giving exactly the same amount of light and darkness causing the day to be exactly the same length as the night over the equator. Mankind searches for certainty, where shadows do not shift. Anchor your hope in Me and My word and you will find the certainty you desire. Let your certainty anchor itself in the One who never changes. In the shadow of My wings is where you can rest. Shifting shadows.

Psalms 17:8-9 "Keep me as the apple of the eye; hide me in the shadow of Your wings from the wicked who despoil me, and from my enemies who surround me."

James 1:17 "Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow."

-----
FREE SUBSCRIPTIONS: Send a FREE SUBSCRIPTION to "What the Lord Is Saying Today" to friends and family. To subscribe, follow the link below:

To SUBSCRIBE, click on this link: fullnessonline-subscribe@MyInJesus.com

No comments: