October 26, 2012

The Impact of Acceptance and Non-Acceptance

The Impact of Acceptance and Non-Acceptance

http://emmashopebook.com/2012/10/26/the-impact-of-acceptance-and-non-acceptance/

This is a beautifully written and thought-provoking article.  I am an adult adoptee who has a child with sensory issues.  Adopted individuals deal with much of the same unacknowledged and silenced issues as those who have autism.  We are not allowed to know our own genealogical histories and if we seek to find out we are called disloyal many times.  We are not accepted for who we were born as, but we must fill a role and our identities are actually changed "amended" on our birth certificates.  As an adult adoptee and a mother to a child who is not wired the same neurologically as others, acceptance and human rights are very close to my heart.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this article since it is one of those which truly convey useful ideas.I totally agree with you on the point of pearls bracelets. This is a nice article for sure.It has been long before I can find some useful articles. Your views truly open my mind.If you get a chance pop up by my page, maybe you would like bridal pearl jewelry set.You can visit our multi strand pearl bracelet. our multi strand pearl necklace have good quality.

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I honestly like reading your posts, thank you! We pride ourselves in selecting trendy affordable, excellent wonderful jewelry set,pearl ring, Click here to discover amazing tips and ideas for you and your love one, we sure you will love gemstone pendant! Believe your eyes.

Anonymous said...

A powerful share, I simply given this onto a colleague who was doing just a little analysis on this. And he in reality bought me breakfast as a result of I found something about pearl necklace pendant for him. So let me reword that: Thank you for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading extra on this topic. If doable, as you grow to be expertise, would you thoughts updating your blog with extra particulars? It's extremely helpful for me. Huge thumb up for this blog publish!If you get a chance pop up by my page, maybe you would like shell pearl.You can visit our freshwater pearl to know more.