October 13, 2010

The Good "Sealed" Record...

Bible Scrolls
© Photographer: Jgroup | Agency: Dreamstime.com

I just wanted to share some of my favorite Scriptures. I'm in an amazing Women's Bible Study on the book of Revelation, and am learning how God's Word was prophecied and revealed over the centuries ~ how every prophecy was fulfilled, and how His Word is True, from beginning to end. It is full of promises to us ~ Grace & Peace (unmerited favor) and Salvation!

Isaiah 49 (A beautiful promise of God's restoration for both Adoptees & First Moms)

This is what the Lord says: I will answer you with favor and help you in the time of salvation. I will keep you. I will appoint you for the people to restore the land and help them possess the desolate inheritances. Saying "Come out" and to those who are in darkness, "Show yourselves" (don't hide), for their Compassionate One will guide them. For the Lord has comforted His people, and will have compassion on His afflicted ones. They say, "The Lord has abandoned me; the Lord has forgotten me." Can a woman forget her child, or lack compassion for the child of her womb? Even if these forget, yet I will not forget you. Look, I have inscribed you on the palms of my hands; you are continually before me. I will restore you.

Isaiah 66:13
As a mother comforts her child, so I will comfort you, and you will be comforted.

Ephesians 1:13-14
But you who were far away have been brought near through the Blood of our Savior. For He is our Peace, Trust, and Security. He tore down the dividing wall with his own flesh, and set HIS seal on us for the day of redemption (salvation ~ to rescue, forgive, heal, and deliver).

No comments: