May 2, 2010




So thankful she is still here.




And I miss her so much...




*Participating in "Grown in My Heart's" Mother's Day Carnival. You can participate and visit all the blogs by clicking here.

With my birthday falling on or near Mother's Day every year, it is truly an emotional time for me. My First Mother passed away while searching for me. Just a few years after finding her, my adoptive Mom was diagnosed with breast cancer (the same disease that took my First Mother). She underwent a bone-marrow transplant and several years of health issues, but is now doing well. We just got off the phone making plans to attend our traditional Ladies Brunch and Tea tomorrow morning.

I'm so thankful for my friends in the adoption world who share their lives and friendships.
Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Cricket said...

Beautiful Peach...::hugs::..